How to Whitelist www.comergence.com
Modified on: Mon, 17 Aug, 2020 at 11:26 AM
Financial Institutions often have Security and Firewalls in place that can sometimes affect the performance of certain applications. Try adding us to your trusted sites:
|TIP: If you have an IT Security Team or Team that handles your computer/browser settings, please check with them first. Always check with the proper personnel before making changes to your security settings.|
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to www.comergence.com.
- To the left of the web address, click the icon you see: Lock , Info , or Dangerous .
- Click Site settings.
- Change a permission setting. Your changes will automatically save.
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- In the Select a Web content zone to specify its current security settings box, click Trusted Sites, and then click Sites.
- If you want to add sites that do not require an encrypted channel, click to clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
- In the Add this Web site to the zone box, type the URL of a site that you trust, and then click Add.
- Repeat these steps for each site that you want to add to the zone.
- Click OK two times to accept the changes and return to Internet Explorer.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?
More articles in Site Requirements