How to Whitelist www.comergence.com
Modified on: Tue, 15 Oct, 2019 at 2:13 PM
Financial Institutions often have Security and Firewalls in place that can sometimes affect the performance of certain applications. Try adding us to your trusted sites:
- Click the 3 horizontal lines icon on the far right of the Address bar.
- Click on Settings, scroll to the bottom and click the Show Advanced Settings link.
- Click on Change proxy settings.
- Click the Security tab > Trusted Sites icon, then click Sites.
- Enter the URL, https://comergence.com, then click Add.
- Click Close > OK.
- Then close out and reopen Chrome again
- Login and see if you then complete the application
For Internet Explorer:
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- In the Select a Web content zone to specify its current security settings box, click Trusted Sites, and then click Sites.
- If you want to add sites that do not require an encrypted channel, click to clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
- In the Add this Web site to the zone box, type the URL of a site that you trust, and then click Add.
- Repeat these steps for each site that you want to add to the zone.
- Click OK two times to accept the changes and return to Internet Explorer.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?
More articles in Site Requirements